The Informational Interview Program was created as we adapted to our virtual reality through COVID-19.
Through the Informational Interview Program, you will be matched with a Career Professional who will volunteer their time to meet with you virtually. During this time you will have the opportunity to interview the Career Professional to learn more about your career and industry of choice. Keep an eye out for the application dates!
2021/2022 Winter Break Edition
Attention Students: the 2021-2022 Winter Break Edition will begin during the Fall term and be completed between January 10 and 14, 2022
- Application opens: Monday, Sept. 20, 2021
- Application deadline: Monday, Oct. 4, 2021
Winter Break Industries
- Criminal/Social Justice
- Human Services
How it works
- Check for application dates!
- Apply to the program and be prepared to share your career goals and interests in the program
- Receive your acceptance letter
- Attend orientation
- Receive your Career Professional Match
After you apply, we will review your application and be in touch!
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, closed for summer