If You're a Student at College of DuPage and..
- You're thinking about your career path but you don't know where to begin...
- You're interested in an industry but are not ready to commit to an internship...
- You're curious to know what you can do with your major...
Then you are in the right place! Participate in the Informational Interview Program and learn what a day on the job really looks like.
This program is only open to current COD students who are in good academic standing (GPA 2.0 or higher) and have completed at least 12 credit hours.
Benefits of Participating
The Informational Interview Program gives you the chance to:
● Begin the career search early
● Explore what you can do with your major
● Learn about workplace culture and responsibilities
● Meet with local professionals
● Develop key career-readiness skills
● Earn a Certificate of Completion and put a brand new experience on your resume
For further information, email email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter @CODCareerCenter to be the first to hear about new developments!
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.