Student Services During COVID-19
Student services and resources are available via phone, video chat and email during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit COVID-19 Student Resources for more information.
Assistance During COVID-19
The Center for Student Success Navigators are continuing to serve our students during this temporary closure of our campuses. We are available to chat via Google voice and text, Zoom face to face or audio meetings or email. To schedule an appointment with your Navigator, please see below.
The Center for Student Success is committed to ensuring students have the knowledge, resources and information they need to successfully pursue their academic goals at College of DuPage.
Navigators Can Help You Succeed
Our staff known as Navigators, provide ongoing assistance to their assigned group of students from enrollment to completion. Through proactive outreach and one on one appointments, your Navigator will:
- Work with you to proactively assess and identify your needs
- Partner with you to develop an individualized support plan that incorporates the use of the campus resources
- Assist you in developing an understanding of College policies and procedures
- Support you in breaking down barriers to your success
- Provide ongoing monitoring and support to amplify student strengths, clarify goals, and assist in limiting barriers to success
- Answer any questions that you might have
Commonly Used Resources
- The Learning Commons – Tutoring, Workshops, Supplemental Instruction, and Math Assistance, Speech and Writing Assistance, Placement Test Prep and more!
- Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services – Personal and Career Counseling, Academic Advising
- Student Financial Assistance - Aid can be used to pay for tuition and fees, books and supplies
- Scholarships – Opportunities for students to complete their education without having to incur student loan debt
- Center for Access and Accommodations – Provides assistance for students with disabilities
- Career Services – Resume writing, mock interviewing, service learning, internships
- Office of Student Life – Student club and organizations
- Calendar of Events – See what exciting events are happening at College of DuPage
- Academic Calendar – Important dates to know
Together for Success
Center for Student Success
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1144, (630) 942-3400
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday