Student Services During COVID-19
Student services and resources are available via phone, video chat and email during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit COVID-19 Student Resources for more information.
The Center for Student Success is committed to ensuring students have the knowledge, resources and information they need to successfully pursue their educational goals at College of DuPage.
Navigators Help You Succeed
Our staff, known as Navigators, provide ongoing assistance to their assigned group of students from enrollment to completion.
We know that starting college can be an overwhelming experience. To assist in making your enrollment experience as clear and streamlined as possible, your Navigator will meet with you for a new student appointment to help you:
- Register for first semester courses using Student Planning
- Determine your financial aid status and connect you with a Student Financial Aid specialist
- Select your payment plan and/or make your first payment
- Discuss your first textbook purchase
- Address any of your immediate needs promoting a strong foundation to your academic career at COD
- Refer you to internal and/or external resources if necessary
- Assist you with registering for the New Student Orientation experience
- Schedule your first initial success appointment that will take place, with your Navigator, after you begin your classes
After your first semester enrollment and throughout your academic journey at the College of DuPage, your Navigator will continue to work with you, providing support through proactive outreach and one on one appointments. Your Navigator will partner with you to:
- Proactively assess and identify your strengths, challenges and needs
- Develop an individualized support plan that incorporates the use of the campus resources
- Assist you in understanding College policies and procedures and answer any questions you might have as your proceed through your chosen academic path
- Provide ongoing monitoring and support to amplify your strengths as a student, clarify goals, and assist you in limiting barriers to your success
Commonly Used Resources
- The Learning Commons – Tutoring, Workshops, Supplemental Instruction, and Math Assistance, Speech and Writing Assistance, Placement Test Prep and more!
- Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services – Personal and Career Counseling, Academic Advising
- Student Financial Assistance - Aid can be used to pay for tuition and fees, books and supplies
- Scholarships – Opportunities for students to complete their education without having to incur student loan debt
- Center for Access and Accommodations – Provides assistance for students with disabilities
- Career Services – Resume writing, mock interviewing, service learning, internships
- Office of Student Life – Student club and organizations
- Calendar of Events – See what exciting events are happening at College of DuPage
- Academic Calendar – Important dates to know
Together for Success
Center for Student Success
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1A02, (630) 942-3400
Fax: (630) 942-3785
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday