Please use the following to:
- Explore College of DuPage educational offerings
- Develop your College of DuPage Education Plan
- Prepare to transfer to another college or university
- Learn about career options
- Prepare a financial aid appeal
Degrees, Certificates, Career and Technical Offerings and College Transfer
- Academic Programs of Study (Including 3+1 and 2+2 Transfer Information)
- Career and Technical Program Information Sheets
Educational Planning Resources
- Prerequisite Checking
- Student Planning Worksheet
- How to fill out the Student Planning Worksheet video (2019-2021)
- Advising Guide
- Run and Read a Degree Audit Video
- GPA Calculator
College Transfer Resource Links
College Search Engines
Advising, Admission and Career Resources
- COD Library
- IACAC Student Resources
- Illinois Transfer Resource
- Illinois Workforce and Career Information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Advising
Regular Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check with each off-campus center for their hours
New to College of DuPage?
Stop by or call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or Counseling, Advising and Transfer at (630) 942-2259.