To maintain satisfactory academic status students must maintain a cumulative College of DuPage grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above. Failure to do so will result in consequences to academic status, federal funding, and enrollment eligibility per the following:
Students who have not met Standards of Academic Progress will be informed via letter to their address on file that a hold has been placed on their registration.
Upon receiving the letter, students should immediately contact Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services to schedule an appointment to attend a Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP) session which will allow students to:
- Learn more about the impacts of not meeting Standards of Academic Progress
- Complete a Success Agreement with a Counselor
- Learn to calculate a GPA
- Develop success strategies to improve their GPA
- Develop an education plan for upcoming semester(s)
- Receive a permit to register for the following semester
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Summer Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check with each off-campus center for their hours: