Get Help With the Following Topics
- General education questions
- Changing your program of study
- Reviewing degree audit and graduation requirements
- Understanding advising tools and resources
Follow the steps below to access Quick Question Drop-In Advising
1. Log Into Blackboard
Log into your College of DuPage Blackboard account using your COD log-in information.
2. Access Our Blackboard Organization
- Locate and select the organizations tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the Counseling, Advising, and Transfer Services Blackboard Organization [CATS-STUINFO] to access the Quick Question Drop-In Advising link; if you haven't already joined, you will need to do so to access the link.
3. Enter the Waiting Room
Quick Question Drop-In Advising Hours
- Monday to Friday, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (Thursdays on these dates only: March 18, April 15 and 29, May 20)
- Monday and Thursday, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Click on the Quick Question Drop-In link in the left menu to enter the Virtual Waiting Room. Students will be seen on a 'first-come-first-served' basis. Counselors will not be available using this link outside of these hours, or when the college is closed.
4. Wait Your Turn
Seating is limited
Rooms will be locked depending on the number of students waiting and time remaining. Once a waiting room is locked, no one can enter the queue but those waiting will be assisted.
Not able to meet with a Counselor?
Use eSARS to email your question or call (630) 942-2259 to schedule an appointment.