Congratulations and Welcome! You have made a smart decision to further your education through self-discovery, exploration, and transformation as a member of the Chaparral family here at College of DuPage!
The Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion wants you to know that COD offers the broadest choices of programs and the best resources to help you mature and develop so that you can reach your educational and future goals. Whether you want to complete an Associate’s degree; transfer; or pursue a career locally, nationally, or abroad, right here at COD is the best place to start your journey.
We want to ensure your success as a new student. If you have not already completed these steps in the new-student process:
- Apply for admission. Visit the Admissions Policies page for application fee information.
- Take the necessary placement tests, but not all on one day!
- Meet with your counselor and register for classes now!
- Sign up for the College Success Skills course to gain essential skills such as time management, study skills, learning strategies, and financial literacy. View Education program course descriptions
- Get involved in one or more student organizations/clubs; community service and service learning opportunities; and leadership programs.
Our doors are always open for you!
The Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion is located on the Glen Ellyn Campus, in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225E.
Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225E
David A. Swope Sr.
Manager, Student Diversity and Inclusion
FAX: (630) 942-2136
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.