2020 - The Year of Campus Safety Awareness at College of DuPage
College of DuPage is committed to providing a safe and secure campus environment (Board Policy 10-150) and monthly safety training and events that will empower employees of COD to continue to cultivate our culture of safety and awareness.
How do I get started?
- Review the catalog of training sessions that COD has to offer.
- Discuss, with your Supervisor and team, what you plan on attending.
- Register for training sessions in Cornerstone.
- After you have attended these training sessions, share this information back with your team.
Track Your Participation with a Passport to Safety
- A safety passport card will be available at all sessions.
- Bring it with you to all of the sessions you attend - and have the session's instructor stamp it.
- Post the card on your wall/door/at your desk to show what you've accomplished.
Looking for Safety-Related Resources?
- AED and Fire Extinguisher (Location by Buildings)
- Campus Security Report, Violence Prevention Plan and Statistics
- COD Police Department
- Emergency Response Guidelines
- Environmental Health and Safety Department
- Good Samaritan Act
- Safety and Health
- Safety Maps
- Safety Tips
Check back for more information related to Calendar Year 2020 Safety at College of DuPage.