- Counseling and Advising Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
- Dean of Students
- Behavioral Intervention Team
Feeling stuck? Feeling lost? Feeling down? Try one of the following:
- Meet with a counselor
- Learn to manage personal problems that interfere with your goals.
- Develop better problem-solving, decision-making, assertiveness and coping skills.
- Obtain a referral to a community or private agency.
- Take Education 1110, Interpersonal Skills for Life and Work.
- Attend a Counseling Services Workshop
- Complete an Online Mental Health Screening
- This is an online screening for eating disorders, alcohol misuse, anxiety disorders, posttraumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder and depression.
- The free screening is made available to all College of DuPage students and is taken anonymously.
- The screening is provided so that you may find out, in just a few minutes, whether
or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
Click on the link below to take the online screening: www.mentalhealthscreening.org/screening/cod
The DuPage County Crisis line is available for 24-hour assistance at (630) 627-1700.
Counseling and Advising Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Regular Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please check with each off-campus center for their hours:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage