Scholarships are another fund source that students can apply for at College of DuPage. Eligibility varies, as do the amount of each scholarship. Scholarships can be based on academic achievement, financial need, field of study and population. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for scholarships through College of DuPage or outside resources. Remember, the more scholarships and grants you receive, the less loan money you may need to borrow!
College of DuPage Foundation Scholarships
These scholarships focus on:
- academic achievement
- program or major
- financial need
Scholarships are awarded based on stated criteria and reviewer evaluation. All reviewers are required to abide by COD's core values of integrity, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Please Note: Final awards are based on available funds at the time of the award.
Spring Semester 2015 Scholarship applications are now CLOSED.
2015-2016 College of DuPage Scholars Award
- The Scholars Award includes the full-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the partial tuition Board of Trustees, and Deans Scholarships.
- Provide GED® credential students that have participated in a GED® prep course with a jump start into their college experience.
- Students who have completed the Adult ESL-0956 and/or ESL-0958 AND have passed the state-mandated exit test within the last 12 months are also eligible to apply for the JumpStart Scholarship.
- Apply for JumpStart Scholarship
External Scholarship Opportunities
- Icing On The Ring Triumph Over Breast Cancer Scholarship - Deadline Nov. 30, 2014
- Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 2, 2014
- Mhelpdesk Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 15, 2014
- Minority Teachers of Illinois (MIT) Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 19, 2014
- Spring 2015 Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Award - Deadline Dec. 29, 2014
- 2015 Healthcare Worker Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 31, 2014
- Excel Builders Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 31, 2014
- NIU Alumni Association Scholarship Program - Deadline Feb. 2, 2015
- Savvy Home Store Scholarship - Deadline Feb. 28, 2015
- Bloomingdale Artists Association 2015 Visual Fine Arts Scholarship - Deadline April 1, 2015
Additional Scholarship Information/Searches
- U.S. Department of Education
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- National Louis University Harrison Fellows Scholarship
- McKendree University/Illinois Community College System Foundation Scholarship
- Robert Morris University Scholarships
- University of St. Francis Transfer Scholarships
- DePaul University Transfer Scholarships
- Illinois Institute of Technology Transfer Scholarships
- O'Brien Vrba Scholarship Trust
- Scholarships for Military Families
- Army Emergency Relief - Spouse and Children Scholarship Program
- Folds of Honor Military Scholarships
- Project Access - Scholarships for Veterans
- American Library Association (ALA) Scholarships
- Illinois CPA Accounting Scholarships
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
- U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Search
- United Negro College Fund, Inc
- Gates Millennium Scholars
- Spokeo Annual Top 50 Scholarships
- U.S. Coast Guard Pre-Commissioning Initiative Scholarship
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2014 College of DuPage