- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Workshops & Events
- Where Do I Begin?
- Financial Aid Dates
- Financial Aid Types
- Payment Options
- Financial Aid Forms (2014-2015)
- Payment Plan FAQ
- Financial Aid Forms (2015-2016)
- Tuition and Fees
- Federal Stafford Loans
- Personal Finance
- Tuition & Aid Home
- Contact Information
- Scholarship Listing
- Foundation Scholarships
- Scholars Award
- JumpStart Scholarship
- External Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarship Searches
- Scholarship Listing
Scholarships are another fund source that students can apply for at College of DuPage. Eligibility varies, as do the amount of each scholarship. Scholarships can be based on academic achievement, financial need, field of study and population. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for scholarships through College of DuPage or outside resources. Remember, the more scholarships and grants you receive, the less loan money you may need to borrow!
These scholarships focus on:
- academic achievement
- program or major
- financial need
Scholarships are awarded based on stated criteria and reviewer evaluation. All reviewers are required to abide by COD's core values of integrity, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
The Fall Scholarships are closed. Students will be notified by mid-May via the email address provided on your scholarship applications. Spring Semester 2016 scholarship applications will open by Oct. 1.
Please Note: Final awards are based on available funds at the time of the award.
- The Scholars Award includes the full-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the partial tuition Board of Trustees, and Deans Scholarships.
- Provide GED® credential students that have participated in a GED® prep course with a jump start into their college experience.
- Students who have completed the Adult ESL-0956 and/or ESL-0958 AND have passed the state-mandated exit test within the last 12 months are also eligible to apply for the JumpStart Scholarship.
- Apply for JumpStart Scholarship
- Independent Accountants Association of Illinois Scholarship Foundation - Deadline June 30, 2015
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program - Deadline July 10, 2015
- Global Health Scholarship - Deadline July 15, 2015
- Illinois Community College Faculty Association Scholarship - Deadline Aug. 1, 2015
- U.S. Bank Financial Genius Scholarship Program - Deadline Sept. 17, 2015
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship - Deadline Nov. 1, 2015
- 2015 Future Assisted Living Scholarship - Deadline Dec. 31, 2015
- U.S. Department of Education
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- National Louis University Harrison Fellows Scholarship
- McKendree University/Illinois Community College System Foundation Scholarship
- Robert Morris University Scholarships
- University of St. Francis Transfer Scholarships
- DePaul University Transfer Scholarships
- Illinois Institute of Technology Transfer Scholarships
- Loyola University Transfer Scholarships
- O'Brien Vrba Scholarship Trust
- Scholarships for Military Families
- Army Emergency Relief - Spouse and Children Scholarship Program
- Folds of Honor Military Scholarships
- Project Access - Scholarships for Veterans
- American Library Association (ALA) Scholarships
- Illinois CPA Accounting Scholarships
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
- U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
- CollegeBoard Scholarship Search
- United Negro College Fund, Inc
- Gates Millennium Scholars
- Spokeo Annual Top 50 Scholarships
- U.S. Coast Guard Pre-Commissioning Initiative Scholarship
- Assistance League of Chicagoland West - Operation Scholars Support
- Scholarships for Undocumented Americans
- Additional Scholarships for Undocumented Citizens
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage