College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
Career Services at College of DuPage is hosting free "Chaparral Career Advantage" workshops through December.Read More
Sara's life is upended when her lover is found dead. Unwilling to accept a closed case that depicts David as a kidnapper, rapist and killer, Sara launches her own investigation to find the killer.Read More
The Catholic Theological Union is exhibiting works by COD Art Professor Jennifer Hereth and COD students through Oct. 22.Read More
The College of DuPage Field and Experiential Learning program will host its "Study Abroad 2015" Open House on Thursday, Oct. 9.Read More
The European Studies Committee at College of DuPage will present its annual European Film Festival Sept. 30 to Oct. 2.Read More
2014 College of DuPage