College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
Annual Campus Security Report
A copy of the Annual Campus Security Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and information related to institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault, and other matters. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the College of DuPage Police Department at (630) 942-2000 or by visiting the COD Police Department website at www.cod.edu/about/police_department/statistics.aspx.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The College of DuPage Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2015 Distinguished Alumni Awards.Read More
In the wake of the 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, Jane Anderson's story weaves together the individual stories of participants and bystanders of the national tragedy.Read More
Video game designer Ernest Adams will discuss the game design industry at COD, March 11.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage