College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
Annual Campus Security Report
A copy of the Annual Campus Security Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and information related to institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault, and other matters. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the College of DuPage Police Department at (630) 942-2000 or by visiting the COD Police Department website at www.cod.edu/about/police_department/statistics.aspx.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The College of DuPage Foundation recently honored eight alumni for their outstanding achievements as part of the 2014 Inaugural Distinguished Alumni Reception.Read More
The facility opens this summer and is Phase II of COD's Homeland Security Training Institute.Read More
COD College Theater presents Dickens' classic holiday tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge and his journey to redemption.Read More
2014 College of DuPage