College of DuPage Human Resources is committed to excellence.
College of DuPage provides an excellent workplace for its employees:
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 3,000 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and development.
- Competitive salaries with generous benefit options.
- Cutting-edge, high-tech environment.
- Job Opportunities
- Student Employment
- Equal Employment Policy
- Affirmative Action
- Administrative Organizational Chart
- Information for a Drug Free College
- Educational Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Build your experience for tomorrow today.
New Facilities at COD
College of DuPage opened three new facilities, including a Culinary & Hospitality Center, Homeland Security Education Center and Student Services Center.
News at COD
The McAninch Arts Center (MAC) at College of DuPage continues its inaugural Summer 2014 Starlight Free Concert Series at the new Lakeside Pavilion in August.Read More
COD chemistry students Cody Castle and Ina Furxhi are participating in internships at Northwestern University's Materials Research Science and Engineering Center.Read More
College of DuPage will host a free Dual Credit Open House from 2 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 12, at the (temporary) Naperville Center at 2244 W. 95th Street.Read More
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage