5 Steps to Getting Started at College of DuPage
Once you apply to College of DuPage, please follow these five simple enrollment steps:
- Setup your myACCESS account and check your @dupage email address.
- Meet course prerequisites by taking placement tests or submitting your ACT/SAT scores or transcripts.
- Sign up for a New Student Advising and Registration (NSAR) Session at our Glen Ellyn campus or one of the COD Centers.
- Review payment options and register for classes.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation (NSO).
To register for a NSAR session, call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000.
Prior to attending NSAR, we recommend that you explore the financial resources. When registering for classes, you must select a payment option, or setup a payment plan.
myACCESS Lab Hours
The myACCESS Lab is open and available to assist students with registering for classes. Please visit Campus Central in the Student Services Center (SSC) to review the hours and location of the myACCESS Lab.
Hours of operation:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 with any questions.