College of DuPage has contracted with Experian Verify to provide secure employment and income information to credentialed verifiers including mortgage companies, lenders and pre-employment screeners.
Instructions for Verifiers and Current/Former Employees
Verifiers must register and provide a signed authorization to obtain any information on employees. Employees must register to be able to view their own information in the employee portal.
- Visit experianverify.com to log in or register as a Verifier.
- If you are registering for the first time, please select the “Commercial Verifier” option and continue with our registration process. You will be credentialed to ensure you have a permissible purpose for accessing our employee’s information. If you already have an account, simply sign-in.
- You will need the following information to request a Verification:
- Employee Social Security Number
- Employee’s Full Name
- Name of Employer
- Signed Authorization
- Visit experianverify.com and choose “I am an Employee.”
- Enter the following:
- Access Code: 87C2DEDE
- Full Social Security Number
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Click Create and Employee Account. A password setup link will be sent to your email address. Click the link to create a password and activate your account. Log in with your credentials.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.