Fall Term 2021
Fall classes are in session. Registration is open for all students. Additional sessions begin on Sept. 20 and Oct. 18. Register today to find:
- Additional face-to-face and Hybrid (HYB) options
- Continue remote learning with Online (NET) or Virtual Class Meeting (VCM) options
Contact Student Registration Services
We’re here to talk to you and assist with any registration assistance you need. Our phones are open during regular business hours at (630) 942-2377.
Steps to Register
- New to College of DuPage? You must first complete an application for admission. Contact an Admissions Representative for more information.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment, which includes completing placement tests and meeting with a counselor or advisor.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with a Navigator to learn about available resources from enrollment to completion.
- Once you're ready, register online through myACCESS, Student Planning or download the Chap App. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email@example.com to receive assistance in registering for classes.
- Sign in to myACCESS using your login and password. If you need assistance, contact the Student Sport Help Desk at (630) 942-2999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule an appointment with Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
- Register for classes online through myACCESS, Student Planning or the Chap App. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email@example.com to receive assistance in registering for classes.
College of DuPage offers fast, easy enrollment for non-credit classes. You do not need to apply to COD in order to register for a non-credit Continuing Education Class. You can self-register directly through myACCESS or contact Continuing Education for assistance with registering.
Academic Term and Session Dates
Fall term begins Aug. 23 to Dec. 17, 2021. The following student registration calendars can help you determine when you can begin registering.
Fall 2021: August 23 to December 17, 2021
- 16-Week session: Aug. 23 to Dec. 17
- 1st 8-Week session: Aug. 23 to Oct. 16
- 12-Week session: Sept. 20 to Dec. 17
- 2nd 8-Week session: Oct. 18 to Dec. 11
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Fall Withdrawal Deadlines
- 16-Week session: Sunday, Nov. 14
- 1st 8-Week session: Saturday, Oct. 2
- 12-Week session: Sunday, Nov. 21
- 2nd 8-Week session: Thursday, Nov. 25
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
Discover New Classes
Once you are ready to register, visit myACCESS or follow the links below to find a class that would best fit your needs.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.