College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward physical education, fitness, and sports studies students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Fitness Instructor Certificate
- Kinesiology and Fitness Pathway, Associate in Arts
- Kinesiology and Fitness Transfer Pathway, Associate in Science
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching Transfer Pathway, Associate in Arts
- Sports Management Transfer Pathway, Associate in Arts
Get the most out of your college experience by joining a club on campus.
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.