College of DuPage is a national test site and offers all 33 College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams for students and community members. For COD students, view the list of CLEP exams accepted for credit at College of DuPage. Students wishing to transfer the CLEP credit to other institutions need to refer to each school's CLEP policy for accepted credits. For more information about CLEP tests, visit www.collegeboard.com/clep.
CLEP exams are administered by appointment. Registration is a two part process completed online.
- Visit the CLEP College Board to create an account and pay for your CLEP test. You must bring your CLEP registration ticket on the day of your exam.
- Schedule your CLEP exam at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn.
Read the following information before registering:
- There is a $30 administration fee due at the time of registration which is non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule, call (630) 942-2401. There is a $15 rescheduling fee that will be charged at the time of the request.
- On the day of your exam, one form of government-issued photo ID from the following list must be presented which includes your driver's license, state identification, signed passport or military identification.
For questions about acceptable IDs, call the Testing Center at (630) 942-2401.
CLEP tests are free to members of the military. Visit CLEP for more information.