The Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice 3+1 program with Lewis University is a great way to continue your education. Students are required to complete an Associate in Arts degree at College of DuPage in order to be eligible for the program.
Advising Sessions are a great opportunity to meet the Lewis University representative who can answer
questions about the BA in Criminal Justice program. Sessions are offered throughout
the semester. If you cannot attend any of the offered sessions, you may contact the
representatives directly via the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Criminal Justice Advising Sessions take place in the Robert J. Miller Homeland Education Center (HEC), Room 1019 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Nov. 30
- Wednesday, Dec. 14
All College of DuPage coursework throughout the program is offered at the tuition rate at the time of enrollment. All Lewis University coursework is offered at a reduced tuition rate at the time of enrollment at Lewis University.
Before you Begin
College of DuPage maintains an open enrollment policy. To attend, you must be ONE of the following:
- 18 years of age
- A high school graduate
- A GED completer
Steps to Apply to the 3+1 Program
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below:
- Begin your studies at COD in your chosen degree. In collaboration with a COD counselor or program advisor, develop an academic plan that meets both the articulated Associate degree and transfer program requirements.
- Complete the 3+1 Transfer Application. Email the completed application to email@example.com or dropped it off at the front desk of the Counseling, Advising and Transfer office located in Student Services Center (SSC) 3200.
- Connect with the 3+1 partner school through a campus visit, advising session, or transfer event to ensure you understand program expectations and answer your questions.
- Submit an official admission application one to two semesters before you complete your degree at COD. You'll need to request your official COD transcripts to be sent directly to the transfer destination.
- Apply to graduate with an Associate degree identified in the 3+1 program map. After grades and degrees post, request your final official College of DuPage transcripts be sent to the transfer destination.
- Once admitted into your 3+1 school, meet with an advisor to discuss the registration process. If you have applied for financial aid, you must activate a Consortium Agreement allowing your third-year courses to be paid for by the 3+1 school. You must be accepted into the 3+1 school before starting your third-year courses.
- After you have been accepted and have met with an advisor, register for your third-year (or junior-year) courses.
- Continue and complete your fourth-year courses.
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200
Director of Recruitment and External Relations