Make the most of your time this summer and do something positive for the community. Many activities are open to the entire family.
- Glen Ellyn Children's Resource Center is welcoming after school tutors for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Serve lunch and share activity time with clients at Riverwalk Adult Day Services in Naperville.
- It's kitten season at DuPage Animal Care Center. Register to foster or volunteer at the Center.
- Visit the Giving DuPage Volunteer Search Portal for current and urgent volunteer needs.
Please note that COD Cares compensated service hours are only applicable to group service activities hosted by COD Cares and, therefore, are not applicable to the above list.
Requested In-kind Donations
- Doggie treats and kitty litter are the top two requests at Naperville Area Humane Center. Check out more needs or volunteer at the Center.
- Teen Parent Connection is requesting baby essentials as well as personal care and hygiene items for the Parents' Pantry.
- Sharing Connections needs help restocking their pantry. Check the list for items.
- Support teen drop-in activities hosted at Alive Center by providing treats, snacks and games.
- Basmati rice, lentils, diapers and other pantry staples can be dropped off at ICNA Relief in Glendale Heights.
- DuPage Pads has a critical shortage of essentials. Donations are accepted at the Client Services Center.
Assistance for Community Members
For a complete list of community service organizations, visit DuPage CRIS (Community Resource Information System).
COD Cares About What You Care About
Email CODCares@cod.edu to tell us about your favorite national or local organization and why it is special to you! We can include it on this page or add it to our growing list of monthly group service activities.