The Big Interview is a tool to help students, alumni and community members improve their interviewing skills. Through the virtual platform, students have the opportunity to record practice responses to interview questions spanning all fields and industries that can be reviewed for future growth.
After creating an account, students can:
- Review the Question Library to review tips and practice responding to interview questions covering all industries, fields and skills.
- Receive feedback within seconds after completing a recording.
- Complete self-paced learning exercises and earn certificates as you build skills related to interviewing.
- Review recorded responses and complete a self-assessment.
- Utilize an answer builder to help organize your thoughts.
- Request feedback from anyone with an email address.
- Look up common interview questions across hundreds of career field.
If you are interested in using Big Interview, complete the Access Request Form.
Faculty and the Big Interview
Faculty can also use the system in the classroom by creating virtual mock interview assignments along with assessments that measure desired learning outcomes. Faculty interested in using Big Interview in the classroom can get started by attending a demo or completing the Faculty Request Form.