Microsoft Office 365 is available free to COD students to use. Read more about how to download.
- Office 365 provides 50GB of email storage versus 10GB that was previously available to students. In addition, 25GB of online storage for files is available via Microsoft Onedrive versus the 10MB that was previously available.
- Access on a mobile phone or desktop client is available via forwarding, IMAP, POP3, or via the Outlook Connector.
- Office 365 includes the ability to sync contacts and calendars with mobile phones.
- Office 365 provides the popular Outlook web interface as well as multibrowser support including full support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
- Office 365 includes integrated instant messaging, calendaring, and contacts.