Student Services During COVID-19
Student services and resources are available via phone, video chat and email during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit COVID-19 Student Resources for more information.
- Process Veterans and Military Personnel Educational Benefits
- Information on Veteran scholarships, emergency loans
- VA work study program
- Dedicated Veterans Lounge with study area and computers
- SVA (Student Veterans Association)
- Referrals to Student Resources, Services and Student Life
- Referrals to local Veteran assistance organizations
- Referrals to specialized Veterans counseling
- Library Services including text book loans
- Referrals to employment and internship opportunities
College of DuPage offers a vast array of services for all students. Veteran students are encouraged to contact the services listed below for assistance with successful completion of their studies.
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Center for Access and Accommodations
- Financial Advising
- Making the Connection - The Department of Veterans Affairs has created this important resource to help veterans connect to important resources related to reintegration, mental health, and other important items.
Annual Programs and Events
- Veterans Day Celebration
- National Conference: Student Veterans of America
- Memorial Day Observance
- Veterans Recognition Reception
Student Veterans of America
Help make our community better, one voice is nothing compared to hundreds.
Stand up and make your voice heard.
Join the SVA mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260