COD's Honors Program offers many benefits, including:
- Honors sections of required courses and electives
- Smaller class sizes for in-depth learning
- Extracurricular activities and events
- Honors classes labeled on transcripts
- Honors Independent Study opportunities
- "Honors Scholar" designation on transcripts
- Transfer scholarship opportunities
- Study Abroad scholarship opportunities
- State and national conferences
- Student Success Counselors
- Celebration of Academic Excellence in April/May
Who can take Honors classes?
- Students with a 3.2/4.0 GPA after at least 8 college-level credit hours
- High school graduates with a 3.5/4.0 GPA or 25 ACT/1200 SAT
- No application is necessary.
Learn more about our Honors students:
The College of DuPage Honors Program is a learning community committed to excellence by cultivating students' critical thinking and ethical responsibility, empowering them to become intellectually engaged and globally aware citizens.
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3418, (630) 942-3318
Dr. Lisa Higgins
Director, Honors Program
Professor of English
Mrs. Cherry West