Receive more information about applying to the Computer and Information Science program at College of DuPage.
Stephen Santello, Program Chair
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1433
Business and Applied Technology Division
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1034
- Christakes, Louis - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 2H07A, (630)942-2970.
- England, Carolyn - Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1544B, (630)942-4125.
- Hou, Harry - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1550C, (630)942-4024.
- Janakiraman, Deepa - Assistant Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1535, (630)942-2599.
- Liu, Dejang - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1550D, (630)942-3270.
- Losacco, Michael - Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1544C, (630)942-3277.
- Morovati, Mohammad - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1550A, (630)942-2478.
- Partacz, John - Associate Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1550B, (630)942-2799.
- Rakestraw, Marcelina - Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1544D, (630)942-3614.
- Santello, Stephen - Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1433A, (630)942-2654.
- Shamsuddin, Sheikh - Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1537, (630)942-2940.
- Sward, Bradley - Associate Professor, email@example.com, BIC 1544A, (630)942-2613.
- Bradley, Brian - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org, (630)942-2800.
- Brzuszkiewicz, Brandon - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Burrows, Robert - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooper, Jonathon - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Davis, Amy - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delson, Joshua - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Fass, Kevin - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fencl, Maribeth - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Gerken, Kay - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gladys, Mariusz - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Gracias, Andreas - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grigoletti, Daniel - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Harper, Kathryn - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org, BIC 1474B, (630)942-3961.
- Harris, Jevais - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Henson, Michael - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hernandez, Jesus- Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Kennedy, Mary - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kuzmenko, Rita - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Li, Jia - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Llanes, Roehl - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- McGrath, Aimee - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- McHugh, Louis - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Merritt, Jennifer - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moore, Ernest - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Neathawk, Joseph - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newman, Kyle - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Papademas, Katherine - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pappademetriou, Vasilios - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Parikh, Jitin - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sage, Dennis - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Scurte, Jack - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shahpar, Nahid- Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Shirani, Alireza- Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speller, Barry - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Spina, Valerie - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waid, Philip - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Williamson, Cameron - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wright, Evan - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com
- Xu, Wen - Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ye, Eugene - Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com, BIC 1B05B
"I am inspired by watching my students. It sounds cliché for a teacher to say, but it’s true. It is most inspiring watching students grow through your guidance.” - Steve SantelloSteve's COD Story
“I want my students to be more than prepared for the interview process and their first jobs in the field.” - Bradley SwardBradley's COD Story
"Learning is experience and learning is being able to work with others. It's important for me to help my students get to the next level, whether they are retraining for a new job or transferring to earn their bachelor's. I want to make sure that they never stop learning." - Carolyn EnglandCarolyn's COD Story
"Teaching, to me, means sharing, interacting and exchanging knowledge with students. I learn many things from students as well." - Sam ShamsuddinSam's COD Story
"I love sharing to anyone what I know. Teaching at college gives me such environment and platform.” - DeJang "DJ" LiuDeJang's COD Story