College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward human services students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Addictions Counseling, A.A.S.
- Addictions Counseling, Certificate
- Applied Gerontology, Certificate
- Co-Occurring Disorders, Certificate
- Corrections Counseling, Certificate
- Developmental Disabilities, Certificate
- Fund Development in Human Services, Certificate
- Human Services Domestic/Family Violence, Certificate
- Human Services Generalist, A.A.S.
- Human Services Generalist, Certificate
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Certificate
- Residential Child Care, Certificate
- Veteran Counseling, Certificate
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.