Campus Central photo

Campus Central

Campus Central is at the center of the Student Services Center (SSC), the front door to the Glen Ellyn campus. Students and community members can receive assistance with applying, registering for classes, financial assistance and more. The goal of staff is to help students understand the processes they need to complete their educational goals, including:

  • Applying online
  • Setting up an account to access the student portal
  • Navigating the student portal
  • Registering for classes online
  • Testing and prerequisite information
  • Financial assistance and FAFSA form
  • Signing up for a payment plan or making payment
  • Student records information such as transcript ordering and enrollment verification
  • Graduation information

Language Assistance

Individuals who need language assistance should contact call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email

Enrollment Lab

The Enrollment Lab is available to assist students with portal login, building a schedule, registering for classes, FAFSA completion, payment plan sign up and more.

Contact Information

Campus Central
Student Services Center (SSC)
Phone: (630) 942-3000
Online Chat

Campus Central Hours

  • Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
  • Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.