What courses are you taking this summer?
Just because the temperatures are warmer outside doesn't mean your textbook needs to be closed for the season. There's more than one benefit to enrolling in a course at College of DuPage during the summer months:
- You can get ahead. Ease into the life of a college student by picking up a class after you graduate
high school or taking an additional course you need to fulfill your prerequisites.
Even better – after you complete your class, you'll be one step closer to graduation.
- You'll be able to lighten your load. Have some tough classes coming up in the fall? Take one this summer and make it easier
on yourself next year.
- You have the option to finish fast. Five and eight-week sessions are available at COD. Classes are offered at flexible times that fit your schedule and at various locations throughout the area and online.
Enrolling is easy. Enroll in four simple steps.
- If you have never applied or attended College of DuPage in the past, submit your admission form. Indicate "other" as your educational goal for attending the College.
- Speak to your university and/or college advisor to find out about transfer guidelines.
- If you've taken the prerequisite course at another college, contact the Office of Student Records to review options for submitting proof. If your official college transcript is already on file in the Office of Student Records, submit the Prerequisite Verification Request Form to the Office of Student Records.
- Your ACT score may meet your reading, writing, and math prerequisites. If your high school posts ACT scores on transcripts, have your official high school transcript sent to the Office of Student Records.
- If your course requires a placement test before registration, visit the Testing Center in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC) room 2A06 as soon as possible to take the exams.
Wondering what courses will transfer? Transferology is a nationwide, web-based transfer information system that provides you with fast and accurate course and transfer information. Always check with your university advisor for the most up to date information.
The Admissions Office is currently operating during our regular business hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: online chat feature
Walk-in appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in appointments will address quick questions and last 5 to 10 minutes. The last walk-in will be seen by 4 p.m.
We can be reached via email at email@example.com, by phone at (630) 942-2626 or through our online chat feature. You can contact your admission representative with questions. Virtual appointments are available during regular business hours.