Consider presenting your work at a conference, studying abroad, applying for a research grant, or assisting a research project.
- Fulbright Commission Summer Institutes in the United Kingdom
- Honors Council of the Illinois Region Spring Student Symposium, an annual academic conference for Honors students at a college in Illinois each February
- Margaret Messer Student Research Grant, sponsored by the Honors Council of the Illinois Region
- National Science Foundation
- NASA Community College Aerospace Scholars Program
The classrooms are smaller and the professors can make a personal impact on you. You just have to be willing to open up your imagination and consider all possibilities.
Joey WesloOutstanding Student in English, 2019
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3418, (630) 942-3318
Dr. Lisa Higgins
Director, Honors Program
Professor of English