COD Continuing Education partners with national leaders in online education to offer a comprehensive selection of non-credit coursework designed to build skills and enhance your life and career. The content is interactive and engaging and courses are accessible, affordable and flexible.
- Most programs are 100 percent online, allowing you to work from any computer, at any time.
- Students receive one-on-one support with experienced instructors and subject area experts.
- Course registration is ongoing throughout the year.
- Content is engaging, interactive and updated regularly.
- Our combined library of offerings includes a wide range of subject areas and topics, including professional development, career training, personal enrichment and computer training.
Ed2Go Instructor-led Online Courses - Personal enrichment, hobby and skills training courses in various topics. Courses start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans over a six-week schedule.
Featured topics include: Classroom Management, Writing and Publishing, Test Preparation, and more.
Ed2Go Career Training - Career, professional and certification training programs with open enrollment, up to 18 months access, and a dedicated Student Advisor to ensure each student is supported throughout their learning journey.
Featured career areas include: Computer Applications, Construction and Trades, Language, and Legal.
UGotClass - Career and Professional online courses designed to build skills and enhance your career. Self-directed learning allows participants to begin and end classes at their convenience.
Featured program series include: Data Analysis, Management Skills, Supply Chain Management, and Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers
ProTrain - Career and professional self-paced & mentor directed online courses that can help prepare you for the latest, in-demand job skills and certifications. Flexible anytime, anywhere learning, tests and quizzes within courses and hands-on exercises contained with courses.
Featured programs include: *CompTIA A+, *CompTIA Network+, *CompTIA Project+, *CompTIA Cloud+, *CompTIA Security+, *AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, *Cisco 200-301 (CCNA), *CISSP 2021, *aPHR, *SPHR, *Microsoft Office 365 Suite, *Intuit QuickBooks Online Plus, Chartered Tax Professional & Spanish for the Workplace
*WIOA approved course
Cambridge Adult Test Prep - Optimize your performance on graduate and law school admission exams by enrolling
in our adult test preparation online courses at College of DuPage. If you are interested,
submit your details in the student inquiry form on the page link above and our team
will reach out to you. These classes are not viewable in our COD myACCESS system and
require you to speak to one of our registration team members to ensure we have the
correct contact details.
Using Cambridge online test preparation materials, develop a personalized study plan by assessing your scores and diagnosing problem areas. Begin with the basics and progress into a plan to help you get your best score.
- Courses are online and self-paced
- Content is divided into 30, self-contained lessons or 30 total hours
- Each unit takes approximately one hour to complete
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – $500
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) – $500
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) – $500
Contact InformationCareer and Professional Training
College of DuPage Continuing Education
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110
Fax: (630) 942-3785