College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward surgical first assistant students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
Health Sciences Forms
- Health Requirements Packet
- Nursing & Health Sciences Division Policies & Procedures
- Policy for Professional Conduct
- Violation of Professional Conduct Policy Form
The following resources can provide additional information regarding the field of surgical first assisting.
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- NBSTSA (Surgical First Assistant Certification)
- Association of Surgical First Assistants
- Association of Operating Room Nurses
- Competency Credentialing Institute (CCI)
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.