The College will not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest record, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, citizenship status, use of lawful products while not at work, physical or mental handicap or disability.
Fee Waiver Documentation
To qualify for a waiver of the $20 General Application Fee, an individual must provide proof of financial hardship, record veteran information on their application (veteran or active) or receive one of our special waiver codes at select events (fee waiver coupons).
The following is a list of acceptable forms of documentation, as they are programs offered through the state of Illinois for public aid/assistance. The applicant's name must be printed on the proof and it must not be expired.
- Medicaid card
- IL SNAP/Explanation of Benefits (accompanies the LINK card)
*copy of the person's eligibility can be obtained through www.DHS.illinois.gov
- State of Illinois All Kids Insurance benefit card (individual's name must be on the card, and the card must be valid)
- PADS ID card or letter from PADS
- WorkNet DuPage card
- Letter from IL Department of Human Services (unemployment)
- Letter stating that student is a part of the TRIO program
- Letter from high school, on school letter head, requesting waiver based on pre-determined economic need.
- Social Security Benefits Letter
- SAR-Student Aid Report documentation (the response from government after review of the FAFSA) indicating 2500 or less EFC (Expected Family Contribution)
- Documentation supporting that the applicant is part of the foster care system or ward of the state
- All forms can be faxed emailed or brought to the Office of Admissions and Outreach (Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207.
College of DuPage Admissions Contact Information through May 15, 2020
Admissions is working remotely during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: online chat feature
You can also schedule an online appointment with our admissions representatives.