- $138 per credit hour ($105.15 tuition, plus $32.85 fee)
Residents of District 502 Senior Citizens
- $69 per credit hour
- Senior Citizens (age 65 or over) who are residents of District 502 will be charged $68.50 per credit hour plus any lab fees.
Out-Of-District Illinois Residents
- $325 per credit hour
- Out-of-district Illinois residents who present authorization from their community college district for an approved program will be charged the in-district amount per credit hour. In the event that a class or program is not fully funded, you are responsible for payment of the balance due.
State of Illinois Non-Residents Including International Students
- $395 per credit hour
District 502 Residents Audit
- $154 per credit hour
Out-Of-District Illinois Residents Audit
- $395 per credit hour
- $138 per credit hour
- Internet fee of $57.50 fee is waived for fall term 2020.
- Lab Fees are charged in certain courses. Please see myACCESS.
- $243.15 per credit hour
Variable Tuition Programs:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging Sonography
- Radiation Therapy & Proton Therapy (RATH)
Tuition for Students Who Work in District
Students whose legal residence is outside Community College District 502, but are employed for a minimum of 35 scheduled hours per week within District 502 may be entitled to receive the in-district tuition rate. Tuition adjustments will not be considered after mid-term Please view the Student Registration Calendar for more information.
To be considered for the work in district residency classification, a student must provide the following two documents for each semester:
- A letter from the employer located in District 502 include all of the following criteria:
- Written on official company letterhead
- Include company name, in-district address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Include student's name, student’s address, and Social Security Number or College of DuPage student ID number
- Include a start date with the company, and it must be on or before the start of the academic term
- Include a statement indicating the student is a full-time employee working a minimum of 35 regularly scheduled hours per week
- Be signed and dated by a supervisor, owner, or a human resources representative at the company
- Include a company phone number to verify employment
- A copy of a recent pay stub or earnings statement issued by the company to the student
and dated within 30 day
Students can submit the letter and pay stub in person, via e-mail, mail or fax to the Office of Student Registration Services. The Office of Student Registration Services will make the final determination on residency status. No tuition adjustments are made after mid-term. Call (630) 942-2377 for more information.
College of DuPage requires all students to enroll in a payment plan or pay their account balance in full at the time of registration. If you have not enrolled in a payment plan or your account balance is not paid in full at the time of registration, you may be dropped from your classes for the amount owed. For more information please view our Payment Policy.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Available through email inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (630) 942-2909