The Office of Student Registration Services provides a variety of enrollment services including assistance with registering for credit classes, switching courses, late registration, waitlist options, auditing, withdrawing from courses and changing residency status.
Registration staff members are available to assist students with course registration after a student has completed the admissions application and received assistance with course selection. Registration staff are available on campus, by phone at (630) 942-2377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
Register for Classes
Summer 2022: Registration is underway for all students. Summer classes start on Tuesday, May 31 with additional sessions beginning on June 13 and July 5. Register early and pay in full or enroll in a payment plan to secure your classes.
Fall 2022: Registration is underway for all students. Fall classes begin on Monday, Aug. 22 with additional sessions starting on Sept. 19 and Oct. 17. Register early and pay in full or enroll in a payment plan to secure your classes.
Register by Student Type
- New to College of DuPage? You must first complete an application for admission. Contact an Admissions Representative for more information.
- Complete the Steps to Enrollment, which includes completing placement tests and meeting with a counselor or advisor.
- Schedule a virtual appointment with a Navigator to learn about available resources from enrollment to completion.
- When you’re ready to register, click below for more information about online registration. Call the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or email email@example.com to receive assistance in registering for classes.
- Schedule an appointment with Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
- Register for classes online or click the link below for more information about online registration. Call or email the Office of Student Registration Services at (630) 942-2377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive assistance in registering for classes.
- Face-to-Face and Hybrid (HYB) classes. Hybrid classes meet mainly online with additional meetings occurring in person as necessary. Face-to-face meeting days and times for each section will vary depending on the course and learning needs.
- Online (NET) or Virtual Classroom Meeting (VCM) courses. Online courses are taught exclusively online following instructor timelines and learning outcomes. Virtual Classroom Meeting courses meet exclusively online in real time at specified days and times using video chat software. This format is designed to allow students regular face-to-face contact in a virtual format.
Students must follow COVID-19 protocol in order to take on-campus classes.
Remote Learning Options
COD has several plans in place to help students learn in a safe environment and continue their goals.
Academic Term and Session Dates
Summer term begins Tuesday, May 31 through Saturday, Aug. 6, 2022. The following student registration calendars can help you determine when you can begin registering.
|Sessions||Start of Session||Last Day for Student to Withdraw Without Submitting a Late Withdrawal Appeal||End of Session|
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.