Scholarships Extend Military Education Benefits
Scholarships can extend the life of military education benefits and ease the burden of college costs. College of DuPage offers over 120 scholarships. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply for Veteran specific and program specific scholarships.
Illinois Association for College Admissions Counseling Transfer Scholarship
Scholarships for students transferring from an Illinois community college to an IACAC member 4-year institution as new students for the spring 2022 term.
• Have completed a minimum of 36 semester hours at an Illinois community college
• Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA from all institutions attended
• Be an applicant to an IACAC member four-year institution
• Submit the IACAC Transfer Scholarship Application
• Complete the IACAC Transfer Scholarship Application, including essay
• Submit unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended
• Recipient will be required to submit official transcripts
• Recipient must enroll at an IACAC member postsecondary institution as a new student for spring 2022
College of DuPage Scholarship Application Deadlines
- Fall Term: Jan. 15 to March 31
- Spring Term: Sept. 1 to Nov. 1
Start your scholarship application today
Financial Aid Guide for Military Service Members
AffordableColleges.com provides a comprehensive guide for military personnel and their families addressing the three most critical issues for veteran students:
- Scholarships for veterans and active duty service members
- Tips to fill out FAFSA to maximize your financial aid package
- The most common benefits available to veterans
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225, (630) 942-3814
Fax: (630) 942-4991
Our office is currently working remotely. If you have any questions or need assistance, please send us an email message at email@example.com.