To assist you in choosing your transfer destination, College of DuPage has created a list of transfer options by program of study. If you don't see the college or university you are looking for based on your program of interest, visit Transfer Research Resources to find additional colleges and universities. Make an appointment with a faculty member, counselor or a program advisor to discuss specific transfer opportunities.
- Computer and Information Technology
- Computer and Information Science
- Construction Management
- Culinary Arts
- Cybersecurity and Defense
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Earth Science
- Emergency Medical Services
- Manufacturing Technology
- Mass Communication
- Medical Assistant
- Motion Picture/Television Video
- Paralegal Studies
- Physical Education, Fitness and Sport Studies
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Political Science
Contact InformationCounseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200
Phone: (630) 942-2259
Email: Ask a counselor or program advisor a quick question.
- Main Campus Hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- COD Centers Hours