For questions on making an appointment, contact Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259 or follow the steps outlined below.
Call the Counseling and Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259 to schedule a new student appointment.
Before you schedule your appointment:
- Log in to the student portal and click the “Steps to Enrollment” icon in the upper right corner. Review each of the modules.
- Read through the information about our Reading and Writing placement to determine if you need to take the guided-self placement test. This will
enable a counselor to assist you in selecting appropriate courses.
- Students who have attended U.S. schools for seven years or fewer must take the Kaplan International Tools for English to meet prerequisites.
- Students enrolling in a math or science course will likely need to take a math placement test. Math selection varies by major. Consult with a counselor or advisor about math selection.
Continuing students in need of educational planning and academic advising can call Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.
Call the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services front desk at (630) 942-2259.
- You will receive instructions on how to complete your next steps.
- Do not use the online booking system to schedule your appointment. This will result in your appointment being canceled.