For questions on making an appointment, contact Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259 or follow the steps outlined below.
Call the Counseling and Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259 to schedule a new student appointment.
Before you schedule your appointment:
- Log in to the student portal and click the “Steps to Enrollment” icon in the upper right corner. Review each of the modules.
- Read through the information about our Reading and Writing placement to determine if you need to take the guided-self placement test. This will
enable a counselor to assist you in selecting appropriate courses.
- Students who are non-native English speakers and have completed zero to four years of schooling in the United States must take the Kaplan International Tools for English test (ELS Placement Test) to meet course prerequisites.
- Students enrolling in a math or science course will likely need to take a math placement test. Math selection varies by major. Consult with a counselor or advisor about math selection.
Call the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services front desk at (630) 942-2259.
- You will receive instructions on how to complete your next steps.
- Do not use the online booking system to schedule your appointment. This will result in your appointment being canceled.