Yes, The College of DuPage is interested in hosting apprentices among many different industries! Complete and submit the Project Hire-Ed Apprenticeship Program Employer Interest Form.
We are accepting applications for employers and apprentices at any time of the year. We will work to have the program set up before the next semester for the apprentice to begin courses.
- Apprentice is employed, earns income while attending College of DuPage
- Apprentice receives benefits of full-time employment
- Apprentice receives wage increases as skills increase or set milestones are reached
- Employer pays for the full cost of the student's program courses, labs and fees
- Apprentice begins a career and earns college credits
- Apprentice graduates with no college debt
- Current Students
- Career changers
- Recent high school or GED graduates
- Current high school students (Students may be eligible to begin Foundational Skills courses while in high school)
Employers pay for the full cost of the student’s program courses, labs and fees. employers may be eligible for a new apprenticeship education tax credit and potential financial reimbursement from workNet DuPage.