In order to be eligible for the Fire Science program, students must fulfill all clinical health requirements. Clinical health requirements are necessary in order for the College to place you in clinical rotation.
Completing Your Health Requirements
Learn about the health requirements that are necessary before you are placed for clinical rotation.
The health requirements packets contains specific information on each program's requirement.
- EMT & Paramedic Health Requirements (Spring 2023)
- EMT Steps for Completing Health Requirements (Spring 2023)
- Central DuPage Hospital Paramedic Steps for Completing Health Requirements
- Edward Paramedic Steps for Completing Health Requirements
- Loyola Paramedic Steps for Completing Health Requirements
- Essential Functions
Policy for Professional Conduct
Students in the Fire Science program are expected and required to be reliable and competent, exercise sound judgment, act with a high degree of personal integrity, represent themselves and College of DuPage in a respectful manner and observe all the rules and regulations of the clinical sites to which they are assigned.