The best film, TV, animation, or audio programs start as dreams. Through the use of art, craft and technology, these dreams are turned into moving images and sound. The Motion Picture/Television (MPTV) program at College of DuPage is dedicated to helping students learn the art, craft and technology behind the media of moving images, and to transform dreams into work that moves.
Here are some of the many reasons to choose the MPTV program:
- Passionate faculty with award-winning, national production credits, and degrees from top programs (USC, UCLA, Northwestern)
- Smaller classes with hands-on work
- Film and television studio with multi-camera control room, lighting grid, chromakey screen, green room, and more.
- Computer labs with the latest professional, cross-platform software
- Audio studios with computers, professional software, mixers, and professional microphones
- Individual computer editing suites for advanced students
- Professional HD/SD digital video cameras and extensive support equipment
- Internship and employment opportunities with a broad range of employers in Chicago
and the suburbs
Gainful Employment Information
View information about this program, including estimated cost and employment opportunities.
Glenn Glinke, Program Specialist
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 170, (630) 942-2892
Jennifer Piehl, Television
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 172A, (630) 942-2109
John Rangel, Film/Video
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room171, (630) 942-2910
Tony Venezia, Animation
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 159A, (630) 942-2020
MPTV Lab Office
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 173 , (630) 942-2162
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Liberal Arts Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2616, (630) 942-2047
SpotlightMain Spotlight Page
Find us on Facebook
2014 College of DuPage