Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone number: (800) 621-7440
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is an independent corporation that was founded in 1895 as one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. HLC accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the United States.
Illinois Community College Board
401 East Capitol Avenue
Springfield, IL 62701
Phone Number: (217) 785-0123
Recognition is a state statutory term describing the status of a community college district in Illinois that meets academic, student support, financial, facility and reporting standards as established by the Illinois Community College Board.
A number of College of DuPage career and technical programs are approved or accredited by appropriate specialized associations or agencies.
- 2017 HLC Site Visit Report
- 2017 ICCB Recognition Report
- 2021 ICCB Recognition Extension Letter
- 2017 ICCB Recognition Certificate
- The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- 2017 Assurance Argument
- Illinois Community College Board
- Illinois Board of Higher Education
- Department of Adult, Vocational and Technical Education
- Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
James Benté, Vice President
Planning & Institutional Effectiveness