Spring registration is underway!
Get the classes and schedule that you want by registering early.
The Office of Student Registration Services provides four different options to register:
- Visit myaccess.cod.edu to start adding classes to your shopping cart.
- Stop by the Registration office in the Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
- Call the Registration office at (630) 942-2377
- Download the Chap App.
January 20 to May 18, 2018
- 16-Week Session: Saturday, January 20 to May 18
- 12-Week Session: Monday, February 12 to May 18
- First 8-Week Session: Saturday, January 20 to March 13
- Second 8-Week Session: Wednesday, March 14 to May 11
- CUSTM-Custom Session (any class that falls outside the four official sessions above)
Spring Withdrawal Deadlines:
- 16-Week Session: Saturday, April 14
- 12-Week Session: Friday, April 20
- First 8-Week Session: Thursday, March 1
- Second 8-Week Session: Monday, April 23
- CUSTM-Custom Session (specific withdrawal deadlines can be found on your class schedule)
- Refund Deadlines 100 percent refund: up to 7 percent of class calendar days
- 50 percent refund: 8 to 12 percent of class calendar days
See the Registration Calendar for more details. Each student's individual schedule of classes will show exact refund dates for each course.
You can use myACCESS, a self-service web site that allows you to register, make payments, search for class sections, and view your schedule and grades.
All College of DuPage students are required to pay their account in full or sign up for a one of our payment plans at time of registration. If your account is not paid in full at time of registration or you have not enrolled in a payment plan, you will be dropped from your classes for the amount owed. Simply do one of the following.
- Pay in full on myACCESS by choosing the "Pay in Full" link under the Student Payment Info. Payments can be made in full via credit/debit card or checking/savings account.
- Pay in person at the cashier's office via cash, check or credit/debit card.
Cashier Office Information
Location: Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except end of May through 1st week of August when most College of DuPage offices are closed)
Phone: (630) 942-2206
For Financial Aid questions, visit Tuition and Aid, call (630) 942-2251 or email email@example.com. For other questions, please contact the Cashier's Office at (630) 942-2206, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention Students - It pays to register early!
A $10 Late Registration Fee will be charged for each class registered late - on or after its start date.
Office of Student Registration Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Phone: (630) 942-2377
Fax: (630) 942-2878
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email email@example.com.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage