Students in class at desks listening to a teacher lecture

International Transcript Evaluation Company Listing

Select an evaluation company from the list of National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) members to perform your international transcript evaluation. Each company may have different requirements for your document submission and will have different fees for their services. The following are some of the approved NACES members:

International High School Transcripts

Select a course-by-course evaluation of your high school transcript. General or basic evaluation reports are typically acceptable for high school (secondary school) documents. If you took chemistry in high school and plan to take chemistry at College of DuPage, you should select a course-by-course evaluation.

International College/University Transcripts

Select a course-by-course or detailed evaluation report of your college or university transcript.

Transcript Evaluation Company Submissions

Official evaluation reports should be sent directly to College of DuPage from the company or can be brought to the Office of Student Records in the original, unopened envelope.

If you have any questions about which type of evaluation you should choose, contact the Office of Student Records at evaluation@cod.eduor (630) 942-3829.

Contact Information

Office of Student Records
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2150

Regular Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone: (630) 942-3838
FAX: (630) 942-3693
Prerequisites: (630) 942-2260

Email contacts:
Student Records:
Official COD Transcripts:
Transcript Evaluation:
High School Transcripts:

Individuals who need language assistance, call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email